The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms Rifles “A customer trying out a Remington 1911 equipped with a silencer at a gun store”……”turned out to be very effective”

• “A customer trying out a Remington 1911 equipped with a silencer at a gun store”……”turned out to be very effective”

Gattapoop updated 1 week, 5 days ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Gattapoop

May 15, 2022 at 1:27 am

“A customer trying out a Remington 1911 equipped with a silencer at a gun store”……”turned out to be very effective”

• pickled–onion

May 15, 2022 at 1:28 am

What the heck. My gun stores got mad at me when I started shooting off rounds through my suppressed ar in the store.

Banned me and everything 🙄

• TX50BMG

I mean, they’ve had gunshot location tech in major metros for years but yeah, suppressors make everything whisper quiet. 🙄

• SierraTRK

Because someone who would go through the trouble of a form 4 is who they should worry about. *clutches pearls*. 🤣

• tragic-majyk

Shot spotter doesn’t even work lol

• VexisArcanum

Took me a minute to realize this was propaganda for banning silencers

• Gattapoop

The point was the caption that said he’s TRYING OUT A SUPPRESSOR AT A GUN STORE. Like what is he running around just firing off rounds everywhere and then goes back to the counter to say “I’ll take it!”

• spelkingerror

I just wanna shoot steel without muffs:(

• Squirrelmastrr

I need to know more about this listening technology *nsa intensifies*

• dragon813gt

Such BS in just those few sentences. Cities are using ShotSpotter so they can decrease the size of their police force. They hold Camden, NJ up as some sort of crown jewel since they fired their police department and replaced it w/ an all new one along w/ this tech. The tech doesn’t work and they’re using it to save money. Commenting on what they’re trying to convey w/ that pic isn’t worth my time. Unfortunately there are to many useful idiots in this country that will buy it.

• sh4ndian

Even if I had every last dollar in circulation I still wouldn’t pay to read a NYT article.

• Pale-Area-5155

More fabrications as per usual. What else do you expect from a kingdom of lies.

• shortbarrelflamer

If someone could let me know where these things are at I would love to show up with a loudspeaker and play them the song of my people

• Braunze_Man

Ah yes, the Failing New York Times.

• jeph4e

There’s like one gun store in Chantilly and that doesn’t look like 50 West? Haven’t been there in a while.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 29 replies
Reply to: Gattapoop
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now