The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms Are there companies that sell M1912s or M1897 shotguns?

• Are there companies that sell M1912s or M1897 shotguns?

Jessica updated 11 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Jessica

June 11, 2021 at 9:33 pm

I’ve been looking for a decent replica for a few weeks now but haven’t found any that sell at a good price. Anything would help!

• ENclip

There were the older chinese/IAC imports of 1897 clones and I believe Cimarron is bringing some chinese ones in again. And even those go for more than an original. Haven’t heard of M12 clones. The fact of the matter is no company can produce either of those and sell them for cheaper than the original ones sell for. So there isn’t really a market for reproductions, same with virtually every older gun. You won’t find one cheaper than an original. Which is what I assume you mean by “sell at a good price.”

• AP-Atlas

Yes there is! I bought my 1897 Trench Gun from Bullcreek Arms. They take old 1897s and completely restore them and add reproduction parts on real 1897 frame. Mine was manufactured in 1933. Look on their website to see what they have. I’m also interested in selling mine if you’re interested. It does have slam fire too.

• AutoModerator

Post author: elusivehooston. This comment is an attempt to control posts made by a new type of spam bot. If you are a human, you can ignore it.

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/guns) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies
Reply to: Jessica
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now