The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum News Combat and War Footage Armenian 9K33 Osa anti-air system fails to shoot down a target and is immediately destroyed by an Azerbaijani Harop kamikaze drone; Karabakh 2020

• Armenian 9K33 Osa anti-air system fails to shoot down a target and is immediately destroyed by an Azerbaijani Harop kamikaze drone; Karabakh 2020

Posted by jrthe3 on June 12, 2021 at 4:08 pm

[embed]https://reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/nqyi9c/armenian_9k33_osa_antiair_system_fails_to_shoot/[/embed]

Armenian 9K33 Osa anti-air system fails to shoot down a target and is immediately destroyed by an Azerbaijani Harop kamikaze drone; Karabakh 2020

jrthe3 replied 1 year ago 2 Members · 16 Replies
  • 16 Replies
  • THE_BOOTY_BAMBOOZLER

June 12, 2021 at 4:08 pm

That looked like it was a good distance away, those drones must be loud as shit.

• retrolleum

Well that was quick. I wonder if they were baiting the system to fire with something to get a good fix on it.

• SkilledP0TATO

That must be a really demoralizing sound to hear coming at you. Similar to how people felt about Stukas back in WW2

• FrothySauce

That’s the power of EW for you. That missile did not look like it was receiving any sort of guidance.

• greenshadows360

4 million put down by 25k!

• Methode_Type004

No one i have seen on the internet talks about it but its highly likely Turkey/Azerbaijan used EW against those Pantsirs and other AA in Libya/Armenia. They do have something called “Koral” domestically produced and i have heard they were deployed in Syria Armenia and Libya. Though i havent seen a photo of them myself over last 4 years (on combat). But it is possible since Turkey did test some other vehicles in recent clashes.

• afinoxi

That stuka siren must be damn scary if you’re on the recieving side.

• [deleted]

[deleted]

• abstainer_bgd_007

That’s the text book example of kill or be killed.

• [deleted]

[removed]

• kamo909

reminds me of the Stuka dive bomber. so horrifying…

• Black_Wraith

Damn, imagine hearing that death “huuumm” circling around you just waiting for the green light.

• greenshadows360

Depends on the variant. You can’t see it so

• sintos-compa

r/CloudWatch

• cris1196

There are actually several similar videos and I HIGHLY doubt it was some kind of EW; reading comments about the low budget for defense, low maintenance, that the Tor M1 are outdating (and these Tor are more modern than the OSAs) … well, most likely these failures are due to errors in the equipment, due to lack of maintenance and / or obsolescence.

It is a good theory why drones had a lot of participation in this war, apart from the fact that the enemy had little AA, the few they had were obsolete and in poor condition.

Page 1 of 2
Reply to: jrthe3
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now