The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms Shotguns case for beretta a300?

• case for beretta a300?

Nicolina updated 11 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 5 Posts
  • Nicolina

June 14, 2021 at 8:55 am

Just ordered my very first shotgun- a beretta a300 with the walnut stock. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with a case even at the nearly $700 price tag. How do I properly store it? I live in an apartment so I was thinking of getting a plastic case to store it in since I don’t really want a safe at this time. Any recommendations on which case to get?

• UniversalUno

I would personally buy a security cabinet (normally $100 to 150 at most big box stores) and a well padded vinyl/cloth carrying case ($30 online).

Your options are endless for both.

• Sleestacksrcoming

In addition to a safe/locker get a silicone gun sock/sleeve . You do not want to store it in the same case you take it to the range in

• Mamertine

Most guns fine come with cases regardless of their pricetag. Those that do come with really cheap cases.

I’d plus 1 the cabinet suggestion. If that won’t work for you, really any case at an outdoor store that’s long enough. A hard sided case will be lockable and more durable. A soft sided case will fit in your car trunk better and is generally easier to transport.

Measure the total length, buy a case that’s longer than that.

I own an a300. I doubt any of the vintage cases I use are for sale anywhere still.

• mscotch2020

The planer plastic case would work.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies
Reply to: Nicolina
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now