The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum News Combat and War Footage Clashes in Turkey while an attempted coup in 2016 / gunfight/Cobra helicoter gun strafing/Bombing

• Clashes in Turkey while an attempted coup in 2016 / gunfight/Cobra helicoter gun strafing/Bombing

jrthe3 updated 1 year ago 2 Members · 29 Posts
  • jrthe3

May 17, 2021 at 1:40 am

[embed]https://reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/n37i3i/clashes_in_turkey_while_an_attempted_coup_in_2016/[/embed]

Clashes in Turkey while an attempted coup in 2016 / gunfight/Cobra helicoter gun strafing/Bombing

• zingo158

holy fucking shit this is chaotic as fuck

i literally had no idea how batshit the situation was, geez

• cabeann

Propably worst and strangest night in my life. I wish forget this day

• Methode_Type004

That taxi doing an u turn after seeing the missile on 1:42 tho lmfao.

• greenshadows360

My buddy was there at incyrlick AFB. He said they were locked down in the USAF compound. They were listening to the coup F16s trying to find the presidents lier jet and they did, but the pilot told them it was just a oil exec on the plane.. otherwise they would have blew him out the sky.

• RedPalmm

I always heard of the coup attempt in Turkey during 2016 but holy shit didn’t know there were intense clashes like that

• kill_iam46

are they shooting pistols at soldiers behing armoured cars and tanks? wonder why it didnt work out for them

• UsamaBeenLaggin

It was a very fucked up day damn

• just-courious

One of the worst thing I saw in vid during that attemp was a tank running against some civilians and smashing them.

Pretty terrible.

• Wazzzock

One of the most important and un talked about political events in the last 2 decades

• Skreamies

Didn’t see any of this on the new at the time, I knew there was some intense stuff but this is new to me, helicopters are fucking scary

• captainnermy

Wow the helicopter strafing and air strikes were terrifying. Seeing fucking military equipment deployed in civilian areas is pretty shocking.

• Ba11er18

Remember kids if the other side has AirPower don’t engage them on open ground

• Methode_Type004

There are some VERY gory pics you can find about this coup on internet. I remember seeing a person with only its spine above his legs. A lot of people bleeding to death after getting shot while civilians try to save them. It was an actual massacre. 200+ died and over 2 thousand got injured. Absolutely terrifying.

To every person saying it was staged or something. You wouldnt say that if you knew about Turkish politics detailed enough. No it wasnt staged. Yes Erdo exploited that advantage.

• Miffers

Yeah I guess I better turn back

Viewing 1 - 15 of 29 replies
Reply to: jrthe3
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now