The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms Despite the feeding reliability I’m getting with this right now, I still love my 590! Mossberg 590 MLOK with Mossbergs Ghost ring sights!

• Despite the feeding reliability I’m getting with this right now, I still love my 590! Mossberg 590 MLOK with Mossbergs Ghost ring sights!

Posted by Logan on August 23, 2021 at 3:56 am

Despite the feeding reliability I’m getting with this right now, I still love my 590! Mossberg 590 MLOK with Mossbergs Ghost ring sights!

Logan replied 11 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Sqwibz40

August 23, 2021 at 3:56 am

I never had a problem with my mossberg pump. Back in the 90s the marines fired 1 million rounds through one while dropping it and freezing and all types torture tests. Personality I love that it doesn’t catch my thumb when loading. Biggest issue is taking it apart is a nightmare. Yours looks great bro!

• stev343

What up with the feeding? I’ve never had an issue with a 590. That son of a bitch will eat a shell rolled in crushed glass.

• Vanquish_VR

Jet-black! Lovely looking

• Repulsive_Style

Make sure you are running the slide like you mean it. Hard back, hard forward; any pump will have those issues if short stroked. Past that, if well worn, replace magazine spring.

• Itsya_boi69

Its badass lookin, I like it.

• Graapn

Is the shells not fully leaving the magazine tube?

• ahbrizzzzz

looks mean nice purchase

• HCE_Replacement_Bot

Hello, /u/hydrohomie00. Per the sidebar rules, link posts require a description in the comments of your post. Please add a description or this post will be removed.

Reply to: Logan
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now