The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Ammunition Does Winchester 5.56 M855 62 gr “Range Pack” literally come in an unlabeled bag?

• Does Winchester 5.56 M855 62 gr “Range Pack” literally come in an unlabeled bag?

Madelyn updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 4 Posts
  • Madelyn

June 12, 2021 at 1:52 am

Ordered 500 round Winchester “range pack” from a company called Lohman Arms. After a lot of emailing just to get a response and tracking info, I did finally get a hold of them and it eventually arrived. Upon arrival it was in just a plain cardboard box, and all the ammo loose in an unmarked zip tied shut plastic bag. The bag has what looks like dirt/grass/or some time of debris on it. Also, not sure if the green tips on these usually have a bunch with scratched off paint.

I haven’t had a moment to actually count if all 500 rounds are there or not…I’m nervous to find out they aren’t.

• pgejeep

The Winchester 500rd box has a sealed bag inside of it. And yes the tips get all scratched up. My guess would be that the box he had was beat to hell and figured it would be better to try and send only the bag vs someone mad about a beat up box.

• rcairflyer

Sorry, IDK. But you can get good advice by posting the text or a picture of the headstamp.

• Puzzleheaded_Ad8317

Lohman is kind of spotty with quality control I’d call and get it rectified

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies
Reply to: Madelyn
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now