The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Hunting First crossbow. Neighbor said I can hunt his 300 acre farm this season if I get a crossbowđŸ€·. Not my land so now here I am.

• First crossbow. Neighbor said I can hunt his 300 acre farm this season if I get a crossbowđŸ€·. Not my land so now here I am.

Trent updated 1 year ago 2 Members · 7 Posts
  • Trent

May 15, 2021 at 3:52 pm

First crossbow. Neighbor said I can hunt his 300 acre farm this season if I get a crossbowđŸ€·. Not my land so now here I am.

• gardenguy22

Never crossbow or how hunted. Neighbor said I can hunt his land if I get a crossbow. He said rifle season is off limits due to all his grandchildren also rifle hunting. He said no one besides him hunts the farm during archery season and thinks it’s dumb to use a compound when crossbow is legal. He makes the rules so I bought a crossbow. Thing is pretty sweet.

• RapShad

I love my xbow. Has really opened up hunting seasons for me. Some day I would love to get in to compound bows, but with a 2 year old and another little one on the way I don’t have the time or the cash to spend on learning and practicing a compound bow.

• Arawhata-Bill1

I’ve hunted my whole life and only on a few properties.Ive never had a problem going back. I always take a bottle of plonk as a fee to show my gratitude. Some years I missed deer but other years I took home trophies and meat and made friends for life.

• rphmel1992

Don’t get your thumb fro your support hand in the way. The string will gut it clean off.
    Also. Get a good range finder and a scope with multiple aiming points. Learn exactly where it hits.
    Good luck to you and hope you nail a bruiser.

• Midwesternfuck

I understand your situation … his thought process just sucks

• Midwesternfuck

He’s an idiot

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 replies
Reply to: Trent
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018