The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum News Combat and War Footage GoPro footage of Khatibat al-Ghuraba al-Turkistani fighter engaging SAA fighters at close range, during the 2019 Idlib offensive. Syria.

• GoPro footage of Khatibat al-Ghuraba al-Turkistani fighter engaging SAA fighters at close range, during the 2019 Idlib offensive. Syria.

• jrthe3

June 14, 2021 at 7:59 pm

[embed]https://reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/no4t5s/gopro_footage_of_khatibat_alghuraba_alturkistani/[/embed]

GoPro footage of Khatibat al-Ghuraba al-Turkistani fighter engaging SAA fighters at close range, during the 2019 Idlib offensive. Syria.

• RedManMatt11

My guy was INCHES away from eating one at 1:17

• bulgursuz_pilav

The scream before the explosion at 1:11 is horrifying.

• doublecup2

I can’t believe as a teenager I wanted to find myself in these types of situations.

• fenris_wolf_22

So I am curious, the people in the house were being pushed hard from the front and pinned, what would be the best solution here? Provide cover and collapse back away from the building? Though it seems like a flat landscape.

Just wondering if you can turn this situation to your advantage if you are pinned like this.

• druhood

that guy is the luckiest sob. He turns his back to the enemy, jumps in that trench, then *remains exposed* as he changes his magazine. The entire time rounds are impacting all around him. Lol nuts.

• ThePressureChief

This is one of the craziest combat footage videos I’ve watched. This guy is still alive because he retreated from the house, but turned around to continue firing.

• bluefacebabyyyyyy

I really hope he bought a lottery ticket that day.

• Ivan__Dolvich

If I remember correctly there was only one SAA soldier in the building and amazingly neither side killed anybody. The two attackers retreated when SAA reinforcements started to show up.

• retrolleum

These guys have serious gonads I’ll give them that. The amount of times I said SHEESH in my head watching this. I mean the guy had a good retention reload while rounds were impacting the berm in front of him. If anyone has clarity on what’s up with how devoted some of these fighters are im all ears. I know it’s religious in part but, you need serious belief in what you’re doing to storm in like that.

• LarrBearLV

Damn that was intense.

• Jediuzzaman

A golden footage.
    While their organisators spending dirty money on bitches and cocs they are dodging two bullets for every second. Great show.

• That_Border

Allah was definitely with him that day…

• TristanTwo-Shoes

I know nothing about being in combat nor have any military experience but holy shit i know there is a LOT to be said about this video.

• JasonRudert

Imagine dying for this little concrete hut.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 44 replies
Reply to: jrthe3
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now