The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms Gun Deals [Handgun] Heritage Rough Rider black pearl grips $130 and free shipping

• [Handgun] Heritage Rough Rider black pearl grips $130 and free shipping

Posted by Luna on November 8, 2021 at 1:19 am

[Handgun] Heritage Rough Rider black pearl grips $130 and free shipping

Luna replied 9 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • zorbaguppie

November 8, 2021 at 1:19 am

This gun screams “fan the shit out of me”

-voids warranty if you do btw

• MO_gun_guy

I bought a ruger wrangler recently for $175, but probably would have bought this if the deal had been around so thought i could share it.

• OcelotPrize

*laughs due to living in Minnesota and being unable to buy this glorious cheap plinker*

• GunDealsMod

In an effort to help users make informed decisions, we have aggregated the following information on the retailer above. Please note that this is no way an endorsement or guarantee of the retailer or their products.

###Domain Insights:

| palmettostatearmory.com | |
    |:–|:–|
    | Registered | February 05, 2008 |
    | Times posted | [247](https://reddit.com/r/gundeals/search/?q=site%3Apalmettostatearmory.com&include_over_18=on&restrict_sr=on&sort=new) |
    | Feedback rating | [75%](https://reddit.com/r/gundealsFU/search/?q=flair%3Areview+palmettostatearmory.com&include_over_18=on&restrict_sr=on&sort=new) (3 positive, 1 negative, 1 neutral) |

___

*^(I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please) [^(contact the moderators of this subreddit)](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=/r/gundeals) ^(if you have any questions or concerns.)*

• jjk5904

They are on gunbroker new even cheaper than that. Fantastic guns. Check out the body kits for them that are 3d printed. I have made a few so far and its awesome.

• MetricSodomyHammer

Good Christmas present for my girlfriend as her first firearm?

Edit: Just sent it. For $130 why not.

• ToasterShine

I went to my Uncle’s house the other day for a summer gathering and when I went to leave he hands me his Rough Rider and says I don’t want this, it’s to difficult to load and unload. I was clearly happy to receive and have enjoyed some fun range time with it since.

• JackEstab0n

Have been on the fence but I picked one up for this price. Seems like a nice sidearm for a 10/22.

• ShrekMemes420

Love mine.

• DirtyTooth

The Wrangler is extremely solid, mine came with a gouge in the hammer, and I didn’t bother returning it because I wanted to shoot it asap, wish I had been patient and had it replaced.

Reply to: Luna
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now