The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Ammunition Has anyone gotten there AmmoShopOnline norma 223 refund from earlier this month?

• Has anyone gotten there AmmoShopOnline norma 223 refund from earlier this month?

Posted by tommymaseratii on June 23, 2022 at 8:30 pm

What the title says just curious if anyones gotten it yet.

tommymaseratii replied 1 week, 4 days ago 2 Members · 9 Replies
  • 9 Replies
  • SecureWon

June 23, 2022 at 8:30 pm

They received mine on 6/15 so I guess I’m in similar boat as you guys. I understood that we were going to get $100 credit for ammo, but is it in the form of a gift card? I haven’t received any emails from them for both the 223 rounds and the Geco white box I had to send back as well. I’ll call them at end of the week to see where things are at.

I’m guessing between the Geco and 223 recall, they are super busy.

• ConsistentMud2140

Sent mine two weeks ago. Being patient and giving them time to sort it out. The more we call and trouble them, the longer its going to take. Once its 4 weeks, I’ll call, then dispute after if nothing happens.

• WTF_Raven

I got mine today.

• Gunfighter73

Contacted them last week, 3 days after my return and was told it may be up to two weeks due to the high number of return. Not ideal figured I would give them
    1-week.

• stackinbrass

They received my return on 6/10 and yet to refund me. Emailed them twice since then no response. Going to be calling them this week

• Careless-Inevitable8

Called today as soon as they opened. Took 4-5 tries but finally got through to someone who told me it’ll be 2-3 weeks for the refund, but they sent me the online gift card immediately.

• SharkDuck7

Got my return slip last week and an email saying they would refund me once they receive the defective order.

• tyanmax

They received my return June 7th and I still haven’t got anything back. I called last Friday and was told it’s gonna be an additional 7-10 business days. Wasn’t offered any gift card or anything like that.

• stackinbrass

Got my refund for the 223 today but no code for $100 yet

Reply to: tommymaseratii
Cancel
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
Now