The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum News Combat and War Footage IDF aircraft attacking an Egyptian motorized column with napalm during the Six Day War in 1967

• IDF aircraft attacking an Egyptian motorized column with napalm during the Six Day War in 1967

jrthe3 updated 1 year ago 2 Members · 9 Posts
  • jrthe3

May 16, 2021 at 4:31 pm

[embed]https://reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/n3scwg/idf_aircraft_attacking_an_egyptian_motorized/[/embed]

IDF aircraft attacking an Egyptian motorized column with napalm during the Six Day War in 1967

• TheIconoclastic

In the 90’s I drove between Cairo and the Sinai peninsula a few times. There were (are?) burned out husks of tanks and trucks from the war still out in the desert. My dad told me no one wants to go get them because there are still anti tank mines in the sand.

• superbkdk

Wonder why it took six days.

• jwrx

Even the Germans had flakwagens in WW2….20 years later, the Egyptians go prancing around open dessert in soft top column with no AA

• prizmaticanimals

If only the Egyptians and Syrians had some planes to deny the IDF air superiority 😏

• LetLoveInspire

Fuck the IDF

• Dittybopper

I wonder if this happened before, during, or after the IDF’s attack on the US Liberty (8 June 67)?

• BMFIC

Wish the Arabs had won. USA should have fucked them up over USS Liberty.

• BMFIC

Not my allies. Just because I can see the imbalance here I am an Islamic terrorist sympathizer? What? You a kid? Is that what they teach you in school? We are doomed as a species.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 replies
Reply to: jrthe3
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now