There are a lot of moving parts and I want to give a short PSA to anyone who will the going tomorrow.
1. This is a rally with many players. Don’t be the person who escalates the situation because you’re having an argument. Don’t give them a reason to crack down.
2. This is not a matter of white supremacy. This is about 2A right for all Americans. Leave it at the door.
3. Exercise proper gun safety. I’ve seen a lot of pictures of people’s guns that they are bringing. Safeties on, barrels pointed away from anyone.
4. Take notes from the Hong Kong protestors. Don’t respond to provocation. There’s nothing Northam wants more than for a pro-2A activist to throw the first punch.
5. Don’t harass locals. Richmond isn’t just the capitol and government buildings. There will be people who are unrelated to the event going to work and living around there. The worst thing you can do is turn an uninterested third party against your cause.
6. 50 of 52 counties have basically told Northam to shove it. It isn’t you versus the world right now despite the media coverage.
Keep a sound mind, the country is watching.