The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms Shitpost Saturday 6/12/2021

• Shitpost Saturday 6/12/2021

Logan updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 5 Posts
  • Logan

June 14, 2021 at 10:42 pm

I fell asleep and forgot to post this on time.

• BobbyWasabiMk2

Scored 10/20 on an exam, I forgot to study the review sheet before opening up the exam in proctorio and I got shafted hard. Thought it was no big deal because the professor usually curves exams so I’ll earn back some points but nope, apparently everyone else remembered to study and the professor said there wasn’t a need to curve it. Oh well, at least he drops our lowest exam scores.

Set up a sling for my PTR 9CT SBR with a magpul RLS and some paracrod tied around the back of the handguard. I kinda dig it, works well for a two point sling, even if it’s a slightly crude method. Also I’m pretty glad how the roller delayed actions are the same in the PTR and C308, saved me time trying to learn how to field strip and clean my PTR.

• Jegermuscles

First! FIRST!

Uh, oh man. I didn’t think this would happen so fast. I, uh. Well, thanks are in order. I want to thank my wife for getting me here and having faith in me (I love you baby!)

I want to thank, uh, Jesus. He’s doing a pretty great job and Kellogg’s Corn Flakes!

I don’t eat them but I’m a big fan of the box. The dimensions are exceptional.

Thank you to my entire staff also for making this possible! We did it, you guys! See you Monday!

• ardesofmiche

Get to pick up my Saiga .223 next Saturday. It’s unconverted, basically BNIB.

What should I do with it? Convert it obviously, but AK101? 102? DMR thing? RPKish? It has a 20” barrel

• Akalenedat

How dumb is it to have two stocks for the same rifle? I enjoy the Boyd’s At-One stock, but I am not looking forward to lugging a 10lb rifle around the woods. Would it be stupid to pick up a lightweight stock and swap between them for field/bench work?

Of course the Diamondback Tactical makes up a big chunk of the weight. 1 rifle 2 scopes/stocks? Or should I give up chasing modularity and just get another bolt gun?

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies
Reply to: Logan
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now