The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Firearms The best striker-fire pistol under $500! Canik TP9SF Elite!

• The best striker-fire pistol under $500! Canik TP9SF Elite!

Jessica updated 11 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 8 Posts
  • Jessica

June 11, 2021 at 4:28 pm

The best striker-fire pistol under $500! Canik TP9SF Elite!

• bakwitda9

i like the sd9 more its only 300$ to

• AshhKalash

I haven’t gotten to shoot one, but I have gotten to hold one that my buddy showed me he bought for his wife. Feels fantastic in the hands and very good fit and finish. The only downside I’ve heard is mags are pretty pricey. Still, would not mine owning one.

• Jeffwerner4631

I agree, but would also extend other canik models, such as the elite SC. Canik is absolutely amazing and their guns blow my mind how good they are and dont break the bank.

• dangermouse-z164

Dang, another Canik. Now I’m really curious.

• menoichius

I’ve got the vanilla TP9SF, and I’m a fan. It’s not going to get confused for a high end weapon, but IMO the quality is excellent for the price point.

• p_serrulata

Canik TP9SF Elite in 9mm. Very nice trigger for a striker-fire. Warren tactical-sights right out of the box. Eats any ammo it’s fed. Feels good in the hand. Accurate. Uses both 15 and 18-round mags. And it doesn’t look half-bad. Mags can the hard to come by though…

Found this little guy for $330. It has a few brothers that live in various survival kits, and it’s a decent vehicle-gun.

• cletusjones9281

I much prefer the TP9SFX over the SF.

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies
Reply to: Jessica
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now