The GUN Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

home Forums – The GUN Forum Hunting Went to my grandparents place in Texas, had a great time. We had no scale to weigh the boar, but me and my Grandpa could barely drag him. I think 300 or so pounds. The first squirrel was the largest squirrel me and my grandmother had ever seen. He filled the whole ziploc bag.

• Went to my grandparents place in Texas, had a great time. We had no scale to weigh the boar, but me and my Grandpa could barely drag him. I think 300 or so pounds. The first squirrel was the largest squirrel me and my grandmother had ever seen. He filled the whole ziploc bag.

Trent updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 15 Posts
  • Trent

June 15, 2021 at 5:57 am

Went to my grandparents place in Texas, had a great time. We had no scale to weigh the boar, but me and my Grandpa could barely drag him. I think 300 or so pounds. The first squirrel was the largest squirrel me and my grandmother had ever seen. He filled the whole ziploc bag.

• Mil_Berg

good booty, congratulations

• DancinginAshes

When people ask “Why do you need to kill feral pigs?” a picture of those tusks should help explain.

• TheTrub

30-06?

• Femveratu

👍🏽

• horresword

He looks pretty big you outta cook him

• horresword

I got one just about same size I shot him in the back with a pellet

• dispxs3

Hey, hoping you can help me. I’m from the UK so real guns aren’t exactly something you come by but you can get air rifles. I’m wondering if you know if a .22 air rifle is strong enough to kill a squirrel instantly?

• Fish_FuckerFucker69

I thought you were joking about calling the squirrel 300 pounds lol.

• Luke_Orlando

Those tusks look like they’d be wonderful material to work with. So many applications.

• viking_canuck

Nice man looks awesome

• hunt_fish_love_420

Nice shooting! Get those hogs!

• oneappointmentdeath

What the F is going on with boar in Texas?

Friend in Ft Smith said his relatives properties are constantly having problems with them and that Texas is even worse.

I’ve been wanting to try out an unnecessary pandemic pistol purchase on something like boar. Is it a good enough hunt to be worth a 6hr-8hr drive to the central AR or east TX area?

• Von_Lehmann

Jesus look at those tusks

• ak47rat420

The pigs scattered after the big guy died, but my grandpa showed me trail cam footage and there were about six under the feeder.

Viewing 1 - 15 of 15 replies
Reply to: Trent
Your information:

Cancel
Start of Discussion
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now